Back too it!!

Options
MyName83
MyName83 Posts: 23 Member
October last year my total weight loss was 3.5st!! I'm gutted I've gained weight and I'm back upto 11st.
I've moved house twice and gone thorough a relationship breakdown!
Constantly tired! And lost my motivation- need help to kick start my weight loss again ANY IDEAS?

Replies

• bigcountry0430
    bigcountry0430 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Stay positive
  • essexgal71
    essexgal71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    When i got married in September last year I was 8st 8lb, my weight had been pretty healthy since july 2014 , no more than 9st 7lb which is ok for 5ft frame. After the wedding I relaxed and found myself binge eating. I kept weighing myself and seeing weight creeping up and tried several times to lose it. I too was 11st when I decided to tackle it once and for all. nine days in i am 7lb down. Motivation is hard to get back especially given what you have been through in recent months. Hopefully you are now settled. I hate exercise but i try and walk everyday . You lost it before so you know what to do its just getting back into it. I remember how much better I felt and looked when I lost the weight,that was my motivation. Good luck
  • MyName83
    MyName83 Posts: 23 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Thank you so much :) as my tattoo says "this girl can " :) ps good luck to you too x
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and we can try to motivate each other