Need Friends!

Options
Please add me! I need motivational support! I am also looking for food and workout inspiration!!

Replies

• rayymann
    rayymann Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in the same boat looking for some motivation maybe we can help each other
  • lmerren91
    lmerren91 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    rayymann wrote: »
    Hi I am in the same boat looking for some motivation maybe we can help each other

Sounds great!! Let's be friends!

• Lancerchick86
    Lancerchick86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am definitely in the same boat. I also need help with accountability of what I am doing. lol
  • justDOitkdpatterson1195
    Options
    Same here ladies! I just joined and would love some new friends and inspiration!
  • davidmartinez66
    davidmartinez66 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey folks!

I log food and exercise daily, also Fitbit and I am very active, so are my friends here as well, very supportive group overall. I am motivated daily by the results and kind words! Good luck to all on the journey, anyone can add me if you like!

All the best,
    David
  • latincoffee
    latincoffee Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Feel free to add me. We can do this! I'm a great motivator but need motivation myself lol!

-Angel David
  • bjaneb
    bjaneb Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My progress is slow but steady. Having the support of others has been a tremendous boost!
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking to add friends to help out and to help me out as well!!
  • pbee89
    pbee89 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Add me ☺️
  • brodi3man
    brodi3man Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    same situation. Was very active on mfg couple years ago, did great! hit goal weight. Then life happened. Now im back again. Friend me.
  • burnfatty17
    burnfatty17 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Add me I am looking for friends to help and keep me motivated