Trying not to sabotage myself!

Options
Hi I'm melissa. 31 year old mam of 2. Have lost about 2 stone in the last few months. I have fallen I love with weight lifting. Go to the gym 2 to 3 times a week. But need help with my eating!!! Help me break my habits!

Replies

• Pathmonkey
    Pathmonkey Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Lifting is awesome, I'm now addicted and go 5 days a week. You probably already know that you HAVE to eat the right things and calories to sustain or build your results. If I were you I would give myself a shake and tell myself that if I can be committed and dedicated to such hard work at the gym then I can apply the same dedication to my eating habits. You've proven you're strong physically... it's plain and simple, do the same with eating. I was in the same boat as you but now that I'm 'complete' in my care of myself I've NEVER felt better.... after a week or two you'll be so on your way!
  • mojohega
    mojohega Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That's it... I'm in love with weight lifting.... competing in my local gym and doing well. Only fun competitions... nothing serious.... but my weight is leaving me down. And I know my style of eating is totally lazy. I would be doing so much better if I gave myself a kick up the *kitten* for my eating habits! I always chose the quick option!
  • Pathmonkey
    Pathmonkey Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Diet, like the lifting takes SO much effort and I realize how easy it is to slide backwards. So give yourself that kick... start cooking stuff that can be made with many servings and freeze.... pop in the micro and you have a quick meal. I cook a bunch of things once a week and get to relax the rest.... there are ways around this, get to it girl! :)
  • mojohega
    mojohega Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Removing my finger from my *kitten* as we speak! Thanks