bodybuilding and physic

Options
I'm slowly starting a program that is designed to grow in knowledge as the numbers grow. Starting with the first question. I want to help others and gain a base of know how as well. I know quite a bit but my questions stop eventually... Ask away!!!

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,566 Member
    Options
    If two bodies of different masses, initially at rest, are acted upon by the same force for the same time, then the both bodies acquire the same ____________.

Answer for blank.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Jams009
    Jams009 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    If two bodies of different masses, initially at rest, are acted upon by the same force for the same time, then the both bodies acquire the same ____________.

Answer for blank.

Heh heh... (M*m****m)

Assuming a forearm length of 30cm, and a 90 degree bend at the elbow (upper arm is pointing straight down, forearm is perpendicular to the floor), what is the moment that a 20kg dumbell would apply at the elbow?
  • tcatcarson
    tcatcarson Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    On Monday the temperature outside was 0 degrees Celsius. On Tuesday it was twice as cold.

What temperature was it on Tuesday?
  • roidragezombie
    roidragezombie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I see the seriousness off this post forum.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Just curious, if you have a natural lifter and an "enhanced" lifter both cutting for a show what differences would you have to apply to their training if height, weight, body fat, and competition category were all the same?