Is anyone here doing Insanity

Options
Hello, I am not new to MFP, well sort of. I have recently started using it more religiously. I have started insanity this week and was wondering if anyone here is doing it, have done it and does anyone have any advice?

Replies

• LGONZALEZ1119
    LGONZALEZ1119 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am not currently doing it, but I have done it in the past. My best advice is to stick with it. The first two weeks were killer. But somewhere after about the 2nd week, I noticed a change in my stamina and it was good from there. It is not easy by any means, but I didn't feel like I was going to die like the first two weeks! Good luck!
  • foxy981
    foxy981 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It is tough, but I feel like I have done something good when the dvd is over. Did you have good results with it?
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    I am currently in week 5 now, halfway thru the full program. The first week was rough on me, after that I've been ok. I chose to lose weight first before attempting insanity. My conditioning has vastly improved along with my fitness. Am 3-4 lbs lighter than when I started it, but I was closing in on my goal weight as it was. Good luck.
  • foxy981
    foxy981 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I will continue to update my progess