stay at home moms ADD ME

Options
I'm a stay at home mom that could really use some other mom's to motivate me.. Push me .. And Hell I give you permission to yell at me.. Lol.. I wanna know how some of you other stay home mom's do it!!

Replies

• betsywolfe2109
    betsywolfe2109 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom! I usually work out daily! On here to track my diet and make better choices with food!
  • SnappyDresser
    SnappyDresser Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    After lurking about since the holidays and learning more than I thought I could, my friend and I began a new group for challenge and support. We named it April Fools & May Be Losers. It's a friendly group too. You're welcome to come visit us and consider joining and see if you ladies like it. We spent a good bit of time and a lot of thought putting the group together as a complete Lifestyle change for a lifetime of health. Yo-yo diets don't work. We have an Excel spreadsheet linked to easily record your progress.
    After this challenge ends we'll be starting a new one immediately. And again and again.
    Cheers to SAHMs! I'm one too.
  • brandyphillipsrocks
    brandyphillipsrocks Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom with two boys age 2 and 7 months. I'm new to MFP and also looks for mom friends to stay motivated to lose the baby weight.
  • krys1984
    krys1984 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom with 3 boys 4,2 and. I'm also new and looking for mom friends to help me stay motivated, feel free to add me :)
  • joujito556
    joujito556 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey, i am a stay at home mom with 3 children. I lost 5-6 kg with myfitnesspal. I have been logging for more than 6 months now. You will soon discover this is something new with lasting results. It's time consuming but worth it. Just stay focused and set achievable weight loss per week to avoid frustrations. I still have another 5-6 kg as my first goal. Now I KNOW that I can do it. You can add me for support
  • lil_katie86
    lil_katie86 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mummy:-) I have one little girl of three:-) and she is enough on her own!! Ha ha ha
    Add me I ve got two stone to shift:-)
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom! Still trying to figure it out after almost a year lol. Add me!
  • Shabren30
    Shabren30 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    For now stay at home Mom.. Both kid's just started school so momma has some time for herself. Starting to get my sh** together. You know what I mean.
  • AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    SAHM here too I have two boys ages 6 and 2 I definitely need motivation and people to yell at me. Would love a texting buddy to keep me on the ball if possible but I know how it is. If anyone is interested let me know I'm in San Antonio too. Gonna add u now