Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Trying to make better choices in my diet!

I have been working out daily for over a year! It took a lot to learn hacks to stay motivated. Last summer I completed the 1000 Ab Challenge! I have been trying to eat clean for some time but am continuously falling off and on the band wagon. Looking to hold myself more accountable for what I am fueling my body with!

Replies

• kate_t_scott
    kate_t_scott Posts: 10 Member
    Hey! I'm in the same boat as you. I work out constantly and over the summer was able to make healthier eating choices. But once fall came I started eating pretty poorly but continued to work out. Hopefully we can both get back on track!
  • betsywolfe2109
    betsywolfe2109 Posts: 3 Member
    Yes we will!
  • heyy_itsmari
    heyy_itsmari Posts: 2 Member
    I'm the same way. Once I fall off its hard to get back on track! It's taken me awhile to learn what works for me as far as food and work outs but consistency is a huge issue for me!
  • chris_thrice
    chris_thrice Posts: 24 Member
    It's a crazy slop and more so when there are tasty Noms around. But keep your goal in mind and push through those few couple weeks. Trust me those cheat meals taste twice as good and leaves little to no regret if the diet is on point.
    Feel free to add :)