trying to maintain a healthy diet

Options
lmflorhy
lmflorhy Posts: 19 Member
I'm a mother of 3 girls age 10,6,and a 3month old. I have gain so much weight throughout my entire pregnancy with my 3 rd child. On average I've been 145 lbs and now I'm 176 lbs. It's been tough to lose the extra weight, but I recently change my eating habits for a more healthier choice meal and lowered my calorie intake to 1200. I need to add some excerise so I could tone up as well. Since I'm now a stay at home mom I find it difficult to walk or excerise outside sometimes with the rainy weather and my infant, but when I can I'll walk for at least 30mins.

Replies

• maasha81
    maasha81 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Don't worry ...you will get there. Are you breastfeeding as well ...you may need an extra 500 cals in that case.

Invest in a scale to weigh your foods and log accurately. Check out youtube for indoor workouts. Fitnessblender.Com provides a wide variety of workouts and you can select the length of time as well.

I used to workout at night, during naps or put baby in a swing. He loves watching me work out ...it's a fun dance to him I guess. Four years later and he still asks me if it's exercise time. Lol.
  • lmflorhy
    lmflorhy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lol oh yes am breast-feeding. Thanks I will try to add those 500 calories. Your right about accurately loging in my calories. I will weigh my food as well. I used to just eat what ever because I thought breastfeeding help me lose but I guess I was only eating unhealthy and gaining the weight. Thanks I will try indoor workouts on youtube since I am motivated and have been eating right lately.