Looking for positive people!

Options
I am looking for friends/accountability partners who want to help keep each other positive and focused! I am 44 and have about 75 pounds to lose. I have tried so many things to lose weight, but seeking and giving support is new for me. I would love to lose a pound a week, but will celebrate any steady progress. Please message me if you are of similar mindset! I do also have skype.

Replies

• terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Buddy up! I'd be happy to help support and encourage you along your journey. Be sure to reach out if you have some questions
  • brodi3man
    brodi3man Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Send me a friend request. I'm looking for the same. motivated friends that stay active on MFP.
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Whoop whoop! Love post like this. I'll be sure to add you. To everyone else, if you'd like to add me please feel free to do so.
  • tryin2die2self
    tryin2die2self Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost about 45 lbs so far and have about another 30 to reach my "weight" goal. The great thing about the journey, you can help others along the way and other can help you stay on path too.
  • Hjaye7512
    Hjaye7512 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi add me I'm on day 2 and looking for a great support system
  • Crstlm3
    Crstlm3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How do you add friends? Could use some support!
  • Steph1079
    Steph1079 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I have 75-100lbs to lose! Would love to motivate each other.
  • kate_t_scott
    kate_t_scott Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me! I'm trying to stay motivated and get healthy!
  • mjfox61
    mjfox61 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Always enjoy having positive people around!! Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Teemo_sucks
    Teemo_sucks Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm positive! :) I'd love some more friends to keep each other motivated :D ! anyone can add me B)
  • wendyleebee
    wendyleebee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    mjfox61 wrote: »
    Always enjoy having positive people around!! Feel free to add me if you like :)

Thanks for the response. I added you as a friend. I am just getting (re)started. We are heading to chicago for the weekend. And not to sound like a Monday morning dieter but monday I am going to start tracking. How was your day? How long have you been doing this?
  • Quinn_Baker
    Quinn_Baker Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! (anyone!) I could always use more support too!
  • ashatwell87
    ashatwell87 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me I am very active on MFP!
  • DHLFITNESS25
    DHLFITNESS25 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • bellasnowwhitechick84
    Options
    I could always use positive people. Add me if you wish. We could help each other stay focused on our goals and keep each other same as well. Good luck to all of you. :)
  • Naptownbabi
    Naptownbabi Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Add me, I've been getting a lot of MFP support and I'd love to share it!!
  • fgenao
    fgenao Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me, I am always looking for support and meal ideas
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    send me a friend request. I have a lot of weight to lose and looking for supportive friends also :)