Supper Ideas?

Options
miaz143
miaz143 Posts: 48 Member
I was already to sit down with my cucumbers and hummus and my brothers came home with pizza for lunch.. So what do I do? Have a slice of pizza and my cucumbers and hummus. With only 154 calories left today I have no idea what to have for supper. Any ideas??

Replies

• sbarrett7171
    sbarrett7171 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'd have a piece of meat.....
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    Have one for lunch and the other for dinner. Just limit the pizza to one or two slices depending on your daily calorie intake and what exercise you have planned for the day.

If you feel you can skip the pizza, do so, lots of fat and sodium in pizza, depending on the toppings, etc....

You can do it!
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    did you work out today? maybe go for a walk and then you could have:

salad with lots of veggies and light dressing
    baked potato with fat free sour cream
    a bowl of soup (homemade, or i recommend progresso light, their soups are good)
    a small chicken breast with a side of steamed veggies
    peanut butter on an apple
  • januarykim
    januarykim Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You could exercise a little to earn some more calories for a heartier dinner? :)
  • Chrissy2627
    Options
    Use a vegetable peeler on a zucchini to make zucchini noodles (steam for 2-3 minutes), mix with marinara sauce. Tasty and filling for pretty low cals!
  • miaz143
    Options
    did you work out today? maybe go for a walk and then you could have:

salad with lots of veggies and light dressing
    baked potato with fat free sour cream
    a bowl of soup (homemade, or i recommend progresso light, their soups are good)
    a small chicken breast with a side of steamed veggies
    peanut butter on an apple

I actually just got back from the gym and have an extra 400 calories to work with!

Thank you so much for the ideas! I'm adding them to my meal plan!
  • miaz143
    Options
    Use a vegetable peeler on a zucchini to make zucchini noodles (steam for 2-3 minutes), mix with marinara sauce. Tasty and filling for pretty low cals!

That sounds delicious! Thank you!
  • miaz143
    Options
    Have one for lunch and the other for dinner. Just limit the pizza to one or two slices depending on your daily calorie intake and what exercise you have planned for the day.

If you feel you can skip the pizza, do so, lots of fat and sodium in pizza, depending on the toppings, etc....

You can do it!

Thanks! I had a slice.... Next time I'll be stronger!

I added an extra 30 minutes to my workout though and upped the tempo!

Thanks for the advice!!!
  • ljgraham64
    Options
    A big salad with grilled chicken breast cut up on it.Vinegar and a little oil.
  • miaz143
    Options
    A big salad with grilled chicken breast cut up on it.Vinegar and a little oil.

I think you read my mind. :)

Thank you!!!