First Time Mom

Options
Hey,
I am a first time mom and currently have a 10 week old girl. I had a difficult pregnancy, but I now feel like I am completely healed and ready to get into shape. I am very fortunate in the fact that I weigh the exact same as I did before I was pregnant, but unlike before my stomach is now round and has a large odd shaped pouch.

Being a mom and having a less than easy pregnancy has brought critical attention to my health and wanting to be the best I can be for my little one. I am a single mother and have been since I was three months pregnant after an incident where I ended up in emergency and then obviously broke up with the biological father. It wasn't a good situation, but from one of the worst situations came the very best thing I could ever have hoped for, my sweet daughter.

I need people to motivate me, to remind me of why this goal is important, and to offer advice. I am here to learn and get results!

Thanks,
Pep

Replies

• hdrj22078
    hdrj22078 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your baby girl. Sounds like you had a rough patch but you've grown through it. Good luck. You can add me if you'd like.
  • Dray222
    Dray222 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Sounds like you are on the right track. I am a mom of three: 15, 9, and 1 month, all boys! Feel free to add me.
  • Watch_Me_Shine416
    Watch_Me_Shine416 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm a first time mom with an almost one year old daughter. Feel free to add me if you'd like. We can do this!
  • shedding60
    shedding60 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I am also a first time mom with a sweet 6 month old baby boy. My goal is to be the best I can be for him as well. Add me!