Aiming to begin Monday. Looking for accountability partners!

Options
2»

Replies

• WinryRae
    WinryRae Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started at the beginning of the year but an injury set me back. Would love to support others and get support in return. Good luck!
  • jzancola
    jzancola Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WinryRae wrote: »
    I just started at the beginning of the year but an injury set me back. Would love to support others and get support in return. Good luck!
    Lol ...... You had an eating injury?
  • Nifesie
    Nifesie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    jzancola wrote: »
    WinryRae wrote: »
    Lol ...... You had an eating injury?

What the heck? Where did you get that?

She had an injury. Sometimes when you're injured, you don't always get to eat what you want - or eat what's best depending on what pain medication you're on.
  • ashatwell87
    ashatwell87 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me I am very active on MFP!
  • KatyFergs
    KatyFergs Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Nifesie wrote: »
    I’m doing a grocery haul tomorrow and will begin my dietary change on Monday! I will be consuming a low carb/high fat diet, but I would love to support and partnership with anyone here. I’m definitely seeking partners to hold me accountable because sometimes I need some assistance. Food and me have never really had a good relationship, haha.

My stats are:
    Female/25/5’3”
    Current weight: 170lb
    Goal weight: 110lb – 115lb

Macros:
    1240cal
    100g fat
    75g protein
    10g net carbohydrates

Aah, I also should add that I just had a baby this last January (my little booger will be three months in April) and I am a breastfeeding mother, so my daily calorie intake will likely increase between 200cal to 300cal to ensure my supply doesn’t dwindle.

I hope to talk to many of you! I will be updating daily, open diary, and doing what I can to aim for success!

Hey there, feel free to add me!

Had a baby Jan 10th
    Breastfeeding mom
    Current weight 170.2

Looking to lose 30 lbs.