any christian mfp users on here? add me

Options
Are there any Christian mfp users on here ? Not that I dont want non Christian friends added I accept all friend requests as this is all for weightloss encouragement but if there are any Christian users out there let me know because I believe spiritual growth is also important so feel free to add me so we can support each other on a spiritual level and with weightloss

Replies

• julie2038
    julie2038 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request!
  • tjpoet727
    tjpoet727 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to be added, a Christian who just started MFP in February. Philippians 4:13
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well- I LOVE the Lord -he heard my cry.....
  • beccamccurry
    beccamccurry Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a Christian user and I just started regularly using MFP so I'm looking for more friends on here
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Catholic member here !
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Lutheran checking in. Admittedly, my faith is a big part of my fitness journey. Something about squandering the killer body He gave me doesn't feel right. Feel free to add me, I'm on every day and like to discuss food choices/recipes in my statuses.
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    jenniferpiotrowski0 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Awesome I'm definitely adding you guys :)
  • bragaj17
    bragaj17 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Idk how to add people, so you'll need to do the adding!
  • Nnsando
    Nnsando Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a request, Christian here!
  • janicekdavis484
    janicekdavis484 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Not sure how to add but id love to be added. I decided I need to do something about my body at a Christian Womens Retreat ironically.
  • beccapotvin
    beccapotvin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is such a cool thread! Add me!
  • bragaj17
    Options
    How is everyone doing today?
    It's a beautiful evening here. Overcast, so no spectacular sunset tonight, but the temperature is perfect. Praise God for His blessings!
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    All of you can add me. I have a lifetime of bad diet experience you can draw from.
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I am a christian and will send you a friend request! I have been on mfp for around 4 years! I have lost over 100 pounds and I am just maintaining now! But I will be here to help & support you through your journey!
  • bragaj17
    Options
    My new motivation...aih6d3yxyrzs.jpeg
  • bragaj17
    Options
    Her name is Anaya which means "Blessed of God".
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    jenniferpiotrowski0 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys I really appreciate the support and friend requests! And the picture of your dog is so cute! :)
  • Tammy518
    Tammy518 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am a christian and will send you a friend request! I have been on mfp for around 4 years! I have lost over 100 pounds and I am just maintaining now! But I will be here to help & support you through your journey!

I would love to have you as a friend on here. Encouragement from someone who's been there would be great. I'm also a Christian and just looking for godly encouragement, tired of those who feel the need to even cuss in their typing. Smh
  • Tammy518
    Tammy518 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Would love to have anyone here add me as a friend. My diary is open and we could all use the encouragement from fellow Christians. Thanks, Tammy