Ages 25-40: ... Looking to Lose 50+ lbs..

Options
2»

Replies

• jess_diarte
    jess_diarte Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    30lbs is great! Congratulations!!!! Let's do this..
  • FitandFancy2013
    FitandFancy2013 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    meow123393 wrote: »
    I'm trying to lose weight. I've lot seven pounds since January so far. But it is tough. I work a desk job 7-5 M-F

Omg... I have a desk job and try hard to get steps in. I can't seem to get these pounds to budge!
  • rah19899
    rah19899 Posts: 3 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    My husband and I are planning a trip to Disney for our 3rd anniversary in May 2017. We went there for our honeymoon. My goal is to lose the 80 lbs. Depo Provera made me gain. It only took 6 months to gain the weight but I'm hoping to lose it in 14 months. Plus, maybe a little extra. I'm having such a hard time losing the weight and I feel kind of hopeless. Not only did it make me gain weight but it also gave me a heart problem that makes exercising difficult. I also have a M-F desk job. Any motivation would be much appreciated! Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • bbrown3116
    bbrown3116 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Need support and in the same boat please add me sent a request :)
  • heatherbob23
    heatherbob23 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 80lbs +. Very hard to do when stress is a major factor of my life.
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Well, add me to the list of friends. I log all the time and will help you as much as I can.

And my diary is open
  • stacilynn_1215
    stacilynn_1215 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm due with my 3rd on April 23rd...have gained 25 lbs throughout pregnancy, but will have about 50-60 lbs to lose to reach my goal. My husband and I are also renewing our vows in August, so this summer is definitely going to be focused on getting into shape :) Everyone feel free to add me!
  • angfirst
    angfirst Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 34. I started my "lifestyle change" at the beginning of December, and am down 60 pounds. I still have 80 to go, though, and I feel it's going to get harder and harder. Feel free to add me!
  • NjJas
    NjJas Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    32 yrs old and have 50 plus to go. Add m for support.
  • crumbliss2010
    crumbliss2010 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Add me up!! I can relate to the yo-yoing! It's been like that for awhile! And food luck with that tough mudder race! I have friends that do them and it look like so much fun and hard work!!
  • sarahlou1121064
    sarahlou1121064 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me all too I'm a serial yoyo dieter and I need to get on this oh and 27years old xx