Breakfast ideas.

Options
Hey there I eat egg whites and salsa everyday looking for some new ideas?

Replies

• Julien321
    Julien321 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Here is what I eat (different fruit&cereal) every morning. :)

4zqxkjsts1lx.jpg
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I mix between a bagel thin with a sausage Patty and an apple, Toast with egg and sausage patties and a hash brown Patty or some cereal with an apple.
  • K10D2015
    K10D2015 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    @RyanDavis1 I make smoothies every morning with lean1 powder and frozen yogurt. Super filling and low in calories.
  • Hennipop1
    Hennipop1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mix 50g fine oats and 150ml milk in the evening and put it in the fridge. Next morning your putu it in the microwave while you chopp some fruits to throw on top. :)

Really quick and gives you enough energy for the day. ;)
  • JoannaLouden
    JoannaLouden Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm bad at eating breakfast but need to get back into it. One thing I've really liked is an english muffin with a wedge of laughing cow cheese (110 calories for muffin plus 35 calories for cheese wedge).

I also like breakfast burritos--scramble an egg, add in red and green pepper, onion, cheese if desired. Wrap in small tortilla or just eat as a burrito bowl (no shell).
  • Emoore7785
    Emoore7785 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hennipop1 wrote: »
    Mix 50g fine oats and 150ml milk in the evening and put it in the fridge. Next morning your putu it in the microwave while you chopp some fruits to throw on top. :)

Really quick and gives you enough energy for the day. ;)

I do the exact thing, sometimes I add a scoop of whey, others greek yogurt.
  • Quinn_Baker
    Quinn_Baker Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Some of my favorite breakfasts include:

Oatmeal (usually original, with stuff added in; chia seeds, nuts, brown sugar, etc.)
    Eggs (hard/soft boiled, whites and/or whole eggs, plain or add a bit of low-fat cheese or sriracha)
    Fruit (endless possibilities)
    turkey bacon or sausage
    dry wheat toast with PB and banana
    healthy banana pancakes (one banana and two eggs whisked together, cooked in pan like a pancake) with PB

and any combination of the above!

• RyanDavis1
    RyanDavis1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I wish they had a like button because there's lots of great ideas ty all