My First NSV!!!

Options
nmescalera
nmescalera Posts: 233 Member
Well my husband got admitted in the hospital today ( thats not my nsv) and this isnt the first time. Long story short he has been admited 3 times since december all for over a week. We have become friends with the nurses and they all know who we are. Well this time one of the nurses asked me if i had lost weight and what i was doing because it was working!!! I have never had anyone aske me what I was doing to lose weight or if i even lost weight!! Made me soooo happy today!! Just had to share :0)

Replies

• DarkDiva2005
    DarkDiva2005 Posts: 140
    Options
    That's awesome, congrats! :)
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • brickok
    brickok Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    doesn't that just feel wonderful all over.
    Great Job!
    I hope your husband gets better soon.
    Kim :)
  • citylights117
    Options
    It's such a great boost, isn't it?
    Congrats!!
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    LOVE when that happens! Way to go!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

And sorry to hear that your husband's in the hospital. Get better soon!
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

And sorry to hear that your husband's in the hospital. Get better soon!
  • GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hope your husband is bak on his feet soon but well done on the weight loss being visible. That must have brightened up the rough day
  • justavoice1989
    justavoice1989 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    aww its such a great feeling to know that your doing something right. =] and its NOTICEABLE!!! ^_^

ever figure out what is wrong with your hubby?
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    Congrats on your NSV, proof that all your effort is paying off!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    may seem silly, but what is NSV?
  • AKAMrsR
    AKAMrsR Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I was also going to ask what nsv stands for! So it's not silly. This website has a lot of acronyms that I'm still learning!
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    may seem silly, but what is NSV?

it means 'non scale victory' :)
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Nice Job! People really do notice ... and it's nice to see that your efforts are paying off. Keep up the good work!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Options
    I was also going to ask what nsv stands for! So it's not silly. This website has a lot of acronyms that I'm still learning!

lol, thanks, I'll be waiting, because I feel like it should be obvious, haha
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Options
    NSV, oh that's cool. Ok, so I love those as well. Congrats on yours :) I'm waiting for my NSV at church (they haven't noticed). I had one @ home, and w/ my friend. waiting for workplace as well.
  • AKAMrsR
    AKAMrsR Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I never would have guessed that it stood for "non-scale victory" so I'm glad we asked! I had a friend I hadn't seen in months say something last night at my husband's work function. She noticed and said she must need to come stay at our house! It's one of the best parts of losing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!