New and looking for motivation!

Options
Hey y'all! I'm New and need some motivation. I've been going to the gym and trying to eat right, but not dropping any pounds. So I'm trying to increase my gym time and intensity level. Finally dropped a pound and hopefully many more! It would be nice to get some motivation and give some motivation. Please add me as a friend and let's encourage one another.

Replies

• imtrying22
    imtrying22 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey I go to the gym, on 1200 calories and I've dropped almost 20lb in 50 days
  • ghaliah32
    ghaliah32 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! It takes time but I promise when you start losing it feels like your in a new skin!
  • Hjaye7512
    Hjaye7512 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • GPearson515
    GPearson515 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Thanks for the welcomes! I'm determined to lose weight and yes you're right, it feels good when the scale moves down! Felt really good this morning when I realized I was one pound lighter! Must be doing something right.
  • Catiebeee
    Catiebeee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm brand new, too. Hoping that connecting here will help us all. :)
  • skyharris1
    skyharris1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your venture you can do it stay focused believe in yourself and love your body!! Sky (PT)
  • ssteria01
    ssteria01 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm an athletic trainer, im here if you need help or motivation!! Get it girl!
  • deborahevans57
    deborahevans57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm busily working my weight down. Need to lose 8 more lbs to goal weight!! Will be looking for inspiration. Glad to be aboard and I'll be happy to inspire you right back.
  • richabhandari83
    richabhandari83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new too.
  • JChristianG
    JChristianG Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just eat the right kind and amount of food plus 30-45minutes exercise everyday and youre all good :) You can do it girl!