Needing support to keep me motivated

Options
To be honest I get so excited to start this healthy journey then I lose it (usually with in 24-48 hours). I have a horrible sweet tooth, am a Pescatarian (vegatarian who eats fish) and LOVES breads and pastas. I recently (4 months ago now) had a total hysterectomy, and I have graves diseas. Not looking for a pity party just need some friends who won't make excuses for me or let me keep making my own. Excited to do this right!

Replies

• mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Take it one day, one choice at a time. Try setting your goals day by day with the first goal to be consistent for more than 48 hours if that is usually your slipping point. Let me know how I can help support you, we're all in this together and some days are harder than others but we can do this!!
  • raneydeys
    raneydeys Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Aren't there dietary recommendations for graves disease? If so, get to understand the underlying principles and choose one to start focusing on. When you have that mastered, move on to the next.
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Well, you are in the right place. Lots of support here and no excuses.
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am "back again" after gaining weight... I need to be highly motivated to feel better about myself! Add me as a friend! I am logging in every day, trying to not forget to log my food before bed, drinking my water, and counting on support to do this!