Lunch breaks!

Options
els577
els577 Posts: 2 Member
Okay so I've realised a big part of my problem is on my lunch breaks at work im always eating fast food! I've decided to take my own lunches but I've quickly run out of ideas? I only get 20 minutes so can't be anything to major.

Replies

• patoh27
    patoh27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I bring half an avocado and leftover chicken or salad. Avocado will keep you full. Also veggies and hummus can do the trick too.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    If you have a microwave, you can pretty much pack anything and warm it up in a few minutes. If I don't have leftovers or a salad, it's one of my many freezer meals that I cook and portion on weekends to grab and go.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,424 Member
    Options
    I have dinner leftovers, sandwich or a salad for lunch usually.
  • ashleyjongepier
    ashleyjongepier Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    wrap, salad with chicken, you can even make eggs in a microwave, grown up lunchables, left overs!
  • EddieP50
    EddieP50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I take my lunch also. Usually leftovers, meat and two vegetables. Put in microwave at work for 2 minutes and ready to go. Sometimes a small cup of yogurt also.
  • Dani_xoxox
    Dani_xoxox Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've made a baked potato in the microwave at work, just sprinkle a little cheese and salsa on it and it's pretty tasty! Those frozen veggie microwave steam bags are awesome for a quick serving of vegetables as well.
  • KrystalErin0429
    KrystalErin0429 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I bring a sandwich (turkey or ham on low cal bread with low fat Swiss cheese), string cheese, a serving if fruit and a serving of raw veggies with 1 to 2 tbsp of low fat ranch. And one dark chocolate dove candy