Oh Yeah! One bars

Does anyone know where I can buy a single oh yeah bar? I want to try them but it looks like they only sell them in cases of 12. Are they sold individually anywhere? I hate quest bars and hoping these are better...

Replies

• cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    I hate quest bars also and was pleasantly surprised when I tried the Oh Yeah! One bar. The supplement store I frequent (I'm in Canada so it's no help to you) sells them both individually and by the box. The chocolate mint is my favourite, the almond one is really good too and the peanut butter pie isn't bad.
  • Lewisg51
    Lewisg51 Posts: 220 Member
    Never seen anyone say they like quest bars haha
  • armydreamers
    armydreamers Posts: 175 Member
    I have a couple friends who love the cookie dough quest bars so I thought maybe I was weird. Haha

I really want to try the birthday cake oh yeah bar.
  • Lewisg51
    Lewisg51 Posts: 220 Member
    I have a couple friends who love the cookie dough quest bars so I thought maybe I was weird. Haha

I really want to try the birthday cake oh yeah bar.

They are as nice as you think they will be, I love them ☺
  • armydreamers
    Bump
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Vitamin Shoppe carries them... the birthday cake is the best!
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    I thought birthday cake was just ok:/ I got mine individually at HyVee
  • tryin2die2self
    tryin2die2self Posts: 207 Member
    Bodybuilding.com sometimes has sampler packs on sale. Believe it or not the local Walmart carries a pretty large selection of individual bars of various types. Not sure if Oh Yeah! was in that lot or not.
  • hales0420
    hales0420 Posts: 3 Member
    I buy mine individually at Popeyes supplements (in Canada). The birthday cake ones are amazing
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Just bought some at The Vitamin Shoppe. Waa able to get individual ones in the store. Maybe GNC carries them as well?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    GNC, vitamin shoppe. They are way better than current formula quest. I like the birthday cake. Not incredible, but better than quest.
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Bashas has them. Think Sprouts does too.
  • armydreamers
    Well, dumb me ordered a box from Amazon and I hate them! oh well. Live and learn.
  • ronjsteele1
    ronjsteele1 Posts: 1,064 Member
    Well, dumb me ordered a box from Amazon and I hate them! oh well. Live and learn.

Oh bummer! I just ordered a sample box from amazon tonight in the hopes I'll like them. :P I guess we'll see!