All time highest weight 355 lbs

Options
hthr1969
hthr1969 Posts: 35 Member
Over the past 20 months I have lost 110 lbs with exercise and weight watchers. My all ti.e highest weight was 355 lbs at one time. I felt dead. I started my life again 20 months ago at 315 lbs. Today I weigh 206 lbs. I have been hovering here for the last 4 months. Going to try calorie counting and see if I can get the scale to move again.

Replies

• lazydickhead
    lazydickhead Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome! My highest was 340 last year and I'm currently on 341 day streak of counting calories with the app. I'm down 80 pounds. Trying to get where you're at!
  • hthr1969
    Options
    Awesome!! Never, ever give up! I don't know where I want to be. But at least down another 25 lbs. I hope this works!
  • preciouss1983
    preciouss1983 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Grear ☺ this will help
  • Quinn_Baker
    Quinn_Baker Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    hthr1969 wrote: »
    Over the past 20 months I have lost 110 lbs with exercise and weight watchers. My all ti.e highest weight was 355 lbs at one time. I felt dead. I started my life again 20 months ago at 315 lbs. Today I weigh 206 lbs. I have been hovering here for the last 4 months. Going to try calorie counting and see if I can get the scale to move again.

Fantastic work! That is a huge accomplishment; one to be proud of. So yay you!
    I think your idea of switching to calorie counting vs. WW is a good one.WW is really good for helping people who are starting off and learning portion control, etc. but when you get down to a certain weight/number of points, you aren't always eating the correct amount. (I speak from experience)
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Yay! Wow. Wonderful weight loss so far. Are you measuring and weighing your foods?

I find that if I eat fish, chicken, eggs, , nuts, veggies and fruit I lose faster as well.

Good luck to you!
  • Hjaye7512
    Hjaye7512 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi awesome job on your weight loss so far!! I'm coming from WW also about a week ago I quit and counting calories seems to be working out just fine
  • hthr1969
    Options
    If I stay away from carbs and grains I do much better. Not only with weight loss but I don't crave food. Today so far I have had a non fat latte and veggies with protein. Later I will probably have a salad with fats like avocado and seeds. I work too darn hard exercise wise to keep eating crappie I know I shouldn't be! Today I hiked 5 miles, and 3 times a week I do a crossfit style group training. Been doing the training for over a year now!
  • hthr1969
    Options
    And thank you all for ur support!!
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress so far, well done. I hope to follow your example :)
  • Steph1079
    Steph1079 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing job so far! Keep it up!
  • chastityb5
    chastityb5 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great job !!!
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Great Work so far!!!
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    wow, that's quite an achievement - keep up the great work!
  • gem2599
    gem2599 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! So inspiring!