Kayla Itsines Workouts,

Options
Anyone part of the Kayla Movement? Looking for buddies to participate with! It's hard to keep up with it on your own!

Replies

• ballingarry08
    ballingarry08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm thinking of starting that
  • _angee
    _angee Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I do her workouts 2x a week but I mostly do lifting
  • taraw0503
    taraw0503 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on week 2! Go ahead and add me :)
  • jax_006
    jax_006 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I do! I am currently on week 11 (including pre-training)! With a 2 week break since January I have lost 10lbs! Still more to go but I love her program. It would be awesome to find other girls that are a part of it as well! Please feel free to add me :)
  • luvythedino
    luvythedino Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yay, okay great girls. I'll add you! :)
  • luvythedino
    Options
    Yeah I'm thinking of starting that

You definitely should! I stopped doing it for couple of months and now I'm trying to get back on track. It definitely helps if you have buddies doing it with you!
  • luvythedino
    Options
    _angee wrote: »
    I do her workouts 2x a week but I mostly do lifting

Has it been helping you with lifting?
  • luvythedino
    Options
    jax_006 wrote: »
    I do! I am currently on week 11 (including pre-training)! With a 2 week break since January I have lost 10lbs! Still more to go but I love her program. It would be awesome to find other girls that are a part of it as well! Please feel free to add me :)

That's great girly! How do you keep yourself motivated?! I see that you work out quite strenuously! I'm just now learning how to reply to people on here
  • luvythedino
    Options
    taraw0503 wrote: »
    I'm currently on week 2! Go ahead and add me :)

I am too! Is this your first time doing it?
  • Glampinupdoll
    Glampinupdoll Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Me!! I do everything but lunges and jump lunges(terrible knees) !!
  • luvythedino
    Options
    Me!! I do everything but lunges and jump lunges(terrible knees) !!

I have bad knees as well! How far have you gotten? And does it affect your results by not doing the lunges?
  • livelovebbg
    livelovebbg Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I completed BBG last year and wanted to re-do the guides/start BBG2 but unfortunately I injured myself. You should join the instagram community - there are loads of lovely and supportive girls there :smile:
  • jmarie1025
    jmarie1025 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I would like to start this program, but I can only find it in downloadable form. Does it come in DVD? I only want the workouts not the food guide.
  • luvythedino
    Options
    jmarie1025 wrote: »
    I would like to start this program, but I can only find it in downloadable form. Does it come in DVD? I only want the workouts not the food guide.

Unfortunately there is no DVD, but like you said she has the downloadable version that you can get without the food guide and also an APP. I personally use the APP, because it's easier to manage the workouts but it's $20 a month. :neutral:
  • stellars123
    stellars123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Is anyone still doing this? I did bbg1 last summer and looking to restart. I'm looking for support, motivation and accountability :)
  • luvythedino
    Options
    Is anyone still doing this? I did bbg1 last summer and looking to restart. I'm looking for support, motivation and accountability :)

Yes Ma'am some of us are!