Arctic Zero

Options
Anybody tried this stuff where can I be in UK stores ?

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Some people love it. A lot of people hate it. I fall into the hated it category. It's the only time I didn't finish a pint of ice cream.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    It is alright as long as you are not expecting it to be ice cream. It is cold and sweet and dessert. I think it is way expensive though for what you get and I've never see it be on any serious sale. It is not something I would ever regularly buy.

I dunno about Arctic Zero in the UK, but it seems Oppo is available and basically the same thing.
  • kaykaur13
    kaykaur13 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Where can u buy it from?
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Oppo's site has a list of retailers: http://www.oppoicecream.co.uk/
  • dstromley90
    dstromley90 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Ehh. Not very good for how much it costs.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Arctic Zero released newer flavors, some of them received better reviews. Halo Top and Enlightened are similar products. I think Halo Top's reviews are more favorable than Zero's.

Dryer's Slow Churned line is also somewhat lower calorie.
  • sunshinegirl722
    sunshinegirl722 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I got the salted caramel one its not bad but yes It is pricey! Sometimes I have a taste for something sweet and this hits the spot since I don't like ice cream and of course my Twix bar addiction is a thing of the past :blush: I have had the pint over a month and it's only about half gone. It is not something I definitely run to on a regular basis but does the job from time to time.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I prefer Halo Top, or enlightened (easier to find, more flavors, and less expensive but also not AS good and more calories).
    I don't mind Arctic Zero and find them very helpful when I want to binge on a pint of something cold, but I can see where some people may have problems with it. It's definitely not as indulgent as ice cream, and I'd suggest starting off with one of their chunky pints (cookie dough is my favorite but I haven't found their newer flavors).
    To be completely honest though, if you have protein powder, a blender, and a few pieces of candy laying around you could totally make your own low calorie ice cream for so much cheaper!