Trader Joe's is closing all their stores :(

Replies

• MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    And it's March 31st. Just sayin'. (Unless you know that and are being sly. ;) In that case, I just ruined it for you. Sorry.)
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    :-)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    MommyL2015 wrote: »
    And it's March 31st. Just sayin'. (Unless you know that and are being sly. ;) In that case, I just ruined it for you. Sorry.)

I guess it's one day early...
  • Cave_Goose
    Cave_Goose Posts: 156 Member
    Read the entire article. It's an early April Fool's prank.
  • AmandaHugginkiss
    AmandaHugginkiss Posts: 486 Member
    They need to close our Trader Joe's. It's in a strip mall with absolutely no parking. Ugh.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Cave_Goose wrote: »
    Read the entire article. It's an early April Fool's prank.

What, the CEO wouldn't actually say "there isn’t enough cookie butter in the world to pave the road ahead"?!

I'm shocked.
  • Francl27
    They need to close our Trader Joe's. It's in a strip mall with absolutely no parking. Ugh.

Yours isn't the only one...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/caseyrackham/wait-is-this-hell#.jsW1rq8Lv

My last one was that way too. This one has a nice big parking lot, lol.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Wow.

What a sad day.

My mom shopped there when I was a kid and I used to rummage through the cupboards and make fun of the generic looking products she'd bought from there. I was all about that Nabisco-Hostess-Pepperidge Farms wave.

Finally I was drawn to the light when I got to college and was trying to eat healthily with only a few $20's in my cargo shorts.

I can't believe with all the business they attract they are closing down! If Trump promises to keep TJ's alive, he's getting my vote.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Wow.

What a sad day.

My mom shopped there when I was a kid and I used to rummage through the cupboards and make fun of the generic looking products she'd bought from there. I was all about that Nabisco-Hostess-Pepperidge Farms wave.

Finally I was drawn to the light when I got to college and was trying to eat healthily with only a few $20's in my cargo shorts.

I can't believe with all the business they attract they are closing down! If Trump promises to keep TJ's alive, he's getting my vote.

LOL on your last line.
    But yeah, if you read the STORY's last line...you see it's an April Fool's joke.
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    This is the worst thread ever :(

~Lyssa
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    I guess I really don't get TJs. I was there a couple of times, but most of the store looked like prepackaged meals and unnecessaries. I was pretty underwhelmed.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    HAHA I WAS LIKE OMG NOOOOO
  • rpachigo
    rpachigo Posts: 96 Member
    72% cacao amazing
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Insider tip: Quest finally realized their mistake and is going back to the old formula. :p

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,728 Member
    Not cool, yahoo. Not cool.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    edited April 2016
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Insider tip: Quest finally realized their mistake and is going back to the old formula. :p
    HAAHHA :D;)
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Ha Ha Ha! I knew it was a prank just by the title. :D
  • Francl27
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

I choked on my coffee at this one.