Role Call! Comment below if you'd like more friends

Options
Don't be shy now. I'll start- My name is Melissa and I live in Florida. I've lost 14lbs so far, with a goal to reach 30 more by the end of June. ☀️

Replies

• luvbodybuilding
    luvbodybuilding Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends that are into competing. Bikini.
    That's what I'm doing in July.
    Motivation, diet, etc.
    Xoxoxoxoxo
  • ElegantElle
    ElegantElle Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey always looking for new friends to compare notes. I'm here to improve my heart health, loose a few pounds and tone up
  • Mitz_xo
    Mitz_xo Posts: 10 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi, I'd love to hear how you lost it and how long it took. I'm new to fitness pal so getting some friends on here would be great for motivation and tips
  • dvs19622013
    dvs19622013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm a regular gym user and an active logger. Also my diary is open to view.
  • brilliantwords
    brilliantwords Posts: 97 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends. I've been around MFP a long time (had another account), and currently 700 day login streak on this one, so very active on here.

I've lost 100 lbs (7 years ago) and just never lost the last 35-40 lbs. I maintained my loss for years, then had a baby last year. So I recently lost the pregnancy weight again. Im back to where I was after my initial weight loss (yay), but still that have that same 35 lbs from my goal.. which I'm currently working on prior to fitness instructor training in the near future.