Comment below if you want more friends.

Options
Roll Call. Don't be shy. Where are you from and what are your goals? My name is Melissa, I live in Florida. I've lost 14lbs so far, I'd love to lose 30 more by late June. ☀️

Replies

• justDOitkdpatterson1195
    Options
    My name is Kiana, I'm originally from Illinois but moved to Washington state last year. My husband is in the army, I'm 20 with no kids. I'm a mindless snacker and my goal is to lose around 30 pounds! :)
  • FitnesswithMeliss
    FitnesswithMeliss Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    We can help motivate each other. It's ok to snack but you need to find healthy choices
  • tiazinha
    tiazinha Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yes please!
  • jenniferpiotrowski0
    jenniferpiotrowski0 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My name is Jennifer. I'm 25 years old,I'm from Michigan..my starting weight was 160 pounds and I have lost 10 pounds..I'm seeking to lose 20 more pounds :)
  • lucy143sweets
    lucy143sweets Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would really like some friends for this journey
  • JessyVazquez2015
    JessyVazquez2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Jessica from BC, Canada. I've been on this journey for a year trying ketosis and I successfully lost 20lbs before becoming injured. Weight climbed a little and now I'm back to where I was but I was expecting better results. I sure could use some tips and encouragement and help along my way. I have 60lbs to lose!
  • lostchickey
    lostchickey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would like some friends also. I started to lose weight September 6 have lost 53 lbs.... 30 to go to my goal. It is getting harder.
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Michelle here, in Texas. 39
    tan tan tan, 40 in July. Never ending weightloss journey, but I'm sticking it out! Lost a bunch post babies (from 188lbs to about 165), I keep fluctuating between 159-165... But the big birthday got an urgency rekindled and I hope to get down to the low 150s by my bday... We'll see after that if I want to move on to the 140s... I'd love more support and friends! :)
  • mojohega
    mojohega Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Melissa 31 married with 2 kids. Looking to loose around 40lbs!! Living in Ireland ☺
  • HoneyRose77
    HoneyRose77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tonia from RI. I'm 51 and I keep going up and down on my last 10 lbs. I'm not logging in my food every day like I should, but catch up after 3-4 days go by. I also don't walk every day like I'm suppose to to keep my cholesterol in check. I would like some friends that I can support in their journey and get support in mine.
  • HoneyRose77
    HoneyRose77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Would like some friends also. I started to lose weight September 6 have lost 53 lbs.... 30 to go to my goal. It is getting harder.

That's awesome Lostchickey that you've lost 53 lbs with 30 to go. Want to help each other? HoneyRose77
  • megaen29
    megaen29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 24 lbs so far and looking to lose another 22lbs. I'm from Ontario Canada and looking for some support buddies!