Goal is 25lbs! Need motivation :-)

I've been using this app forever but now I'm more focused on eating right... but man I love food!!! I can be swayed into eating junk so easily! I need motivation to stay on the right path plus I need to exercise - ugh! That thought is the worst! All thoughts and advice is welcome! Thanks new "Pals"!

Replies

• tantalizingtangi
    tantalizingtangi Posts: 2 Member
    Good luck your not alone. I wish I didn't like food. It so strange to meet people who can care less or have to remind themselves to eat.
  • ajm9679
    ajm9679 Posts: 2 Member
    No kidding! My thought is usually towards the NEXT meal!
    I have food guilt too. I'll ravage some meal and then feel so guilty. I can't afford to buy more clothes so I better lose some weight. I say that with a giggle but I'm serious too! ;-)
  • intheskinimin
    intheskinimin Posts: 13 Member
    edited April 2016
    One day at a time. Eating right is definitely a struggle. Tantalizingtangi, i struggle with the not eating like i should or as often but that's a struggle too. I don't eat as often as i should which is just as bad. Been killing the workouts for going on 4 weeks straight but only down 5 lbs. Food is extremely important. I just need to get a good grip on being able to eat 5 small meals a day as opposed to 2 big meals. I'm sure if i do it right, these lbs will drop off. I'm definitely down for support and motivation both ways. Good luck to you both.