Workout Music

Options
Im looking for music suggestions to put on my MP3 for the gym....

What music makes you move??

~Michelle

Replies

• ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Depends on my music mood...My FAVES are Supermassive Black Hole by Muse, If You Seek Amy by Britney (yeah, I know...but it has a great speed to keep my intensity) and You Make Me Sick by Pink (actually anything by Pink)
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    fergie- fergilicious always gets me going.
    Maroon 5
  • celiamj
    celiamj Posts: 38
    Options
    arctic monkeys!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    California Gurls by katy Perry lol has agreat walking beat
  • TimarieS
    TimarieS Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I listen to Christian Alternative music, there is a band called OC Supertones, that's what I normally have on my zune when I'm working out, their very west coast ska, very up beat, grungy sound with positive lyrics! that and KJ-52
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I will check them all out... need to put music on my MP3 im tired of watching the news at the gym :(
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I listen to metal...Rob Zombie, Pantera, old school Metaliica, Slayer, etc.

I seem to be able to lift heavier to that kind of music (which is all I listen to, really) than anything else.

When I am doing cardio, some old dancy type stuff from the 80s and 90s works for me...like what's on my Turbo Kick CDs.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I will check them all out... need to put music on my MP3 im tired of watching the news at the gym :(

Yeah, that would get old FAST!
  • GeauxDonielle
    GeauxDonielle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Any lady gaga songs really and firework by Katy perry. I also pandora 80s rockbands that gets me going. Depends on day.
  • LORELLI
    LORELLI Posts: 24
    Options
    I use songs that they use in my body pump, body combat classes. Some of my favorites are Prn Star Dancing by My Darkest Days; Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO; No Easy Way Out by DJ Fait; Russian Roulette by DJ Felix; Back to Innocence by Stephanie Smith. I cheat and look at Les Mill playlists for her classes and then check em out on itunes and see if I like em. :)
  • KetoDebbie912
    KetoDebbie912 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Here are a few of my favs:

Caribou Lou - Tech N9ne
    Gettin' Jiggy Wit it - Will Smith
    Helicopter - bloc party
    Gimme More - Britney Spears (don't hate.. this is a good song! LOL)
    Toxic - Britney Spears :-)
    Felicia - The Constellations
    Fergalicious - Fergie
    Brain Stew - Green Day