82 pounds to go! Whose with me?

Options
amaliacc
amaliacc Posts: 42 Member
Looking to create a small friends list of vocal, supportive, positive people. If you want a daily logger who will be there for you add me!

SW: 226 lbs
CW: 220 lbs
GW: 138 lbs
Height: 5'0
Diet: omnivore
Workouts: 10k steps/day, weight training 2x/week.

Replies

• Hjaye7512
    Hjaye7512 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger for sure and need the support add me
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I started my journey almost exactly where you are. 5'2" about 220lbs. I'm currently 156, with 20lbs to go. I'm pretty active BUT I fuss at people who try to lose too much to fast and consume less than 1000 calories a day. So as long as you're about doing things healthy feel free to add me
  • paulasymingtonmfp
    paulasymingtonmfp Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new today SW 250 wanting to loose half of that
  • Citycat2015
    Citycat2015 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I just started 10 days ago and am really enjoying the challenge. The food is going well but I need to step up my exercise. I log every single thing every single day.
    SW - 330
    CW - 224.5
    GW - 150
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    As of this morning I also was about 82 lb away from goal. Which is better than it was 2 months ago.
  • yessie916
    yessie916 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You can add me too if you'd like. I'm a daily logger and I've got to lose about 100 lbs total. Currently lost about 25.
  • aminat
    aminat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Currently weigh 225 lbs, goal weight 150 lbs
  • prelim
    prelim Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Morning, I'm not sure how to add people but looking for some accountability on here..... started the SSS plan a wk ago and keep falling off the wagon. Getting married next yr so really need to be on it. Appreciate some support
  • dhussein30
    dhussein30 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I would love some friends to support each other. I have to lose over 20kg.