Looking for friends to help/motivate me

Options
Hi. I'm new to this. Looking for motivation from anyone also on the weight loss journey! Add me so we can help each other

Replies

• BernadineBennett
    BernadineBennett Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there Han, I just joined today and have a long journey to go but would love to support you on your journey. Bernie
  • LilyBet88
    LilyBet88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Han, hi Bernie. I have been a member since January this year. This app is a big help if you are trying to lose weight. I would love to support both of you on your journey. X :):)
  • HannahLDT
    HannahLDT Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi there Han, I just joined today and have a long journey to go but would love to support you on your journey. Bernie
    Great! Thank you I've added you!
  • HannahLDT
    Options
    Hi Han, hi Bernie. I have been a member since January this year. This app is a big help if you are trying to lose weight. I would love to support both of you on your journey. X :):)
    Thank you very much, I would love that! I've added you xx

• g8britten
    g8britten Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Han you can add me if you want, Will try to help and support you. Leanne
  • LilyBet88
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Tell me about yourself and why you want to lose weight? Xx
  • HannahLDT
    Options
    g8britten wrote: »
    Hi Han you can add me if you want, Will try to help and support you. Leanne
    Thank you very much, I have X
  • BernadineBennett
    BernadineBennett Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there Elizabeth and Han. Looking forward to supporting you both. Not sure how you add on here lol
  • HannahLDT
    Options
    Do you have a persi

What's that?
  • HannahLDT
    Options
    Hi there Elizabeth and Han. Looking forward to supporting you both. Not sure how you add on here lol
    Nor am I really, just sort of winging it at the min
  • LeTmblwid
    LeTmblwid Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Newbie as well. Just started here in the community yesterday but was logging my activity for 7 days now. Lots of motivation out here :D
  • i_am_grimlock69
    i_am_grimlock69 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. Feel free to add me for support.
  • LilyBet88
    Options
    Sorry my phone sent the message before I was done. Lol. My goal is to lose 4 stone. My sister is getting married next year and I want to look nice in a dress. Xx :)
  • nvinni
    nvinni Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, Han. You look pretty thin:) I'm new here too and I'm also looking for supporters. We can help each other exactly:) And, anyway, more friedns - more fun.
  • HannahLDT
    Options
    Sorry my phone sent the message before I was done. Lol. My goal is to lose 4 stone. My sister is getting married next year and I want to look nice in a dress. Xx :)
    Oh haha! Awesome! Im getting married next April so need to get down to a happy weight! We can do this
  • HannahLDT
    Options
    nvinni wrote: »
    Hi, Han. You look pretty thin:) I'm new here too and I'm also looking for supporters. We can help each other exactly:) And, anyway, more friedns - more fun.
    Haha don't be fooled by selfies! Exactly, I'll add you
  • mindfulmama1977
    mindfulmama1977 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tanyel. I'm ending my first week back. Nice to meet everyone. :)
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome Han! I just started here a week ago. It's a great site! Prepare to get addicted. :)
  • nacnudsmada
    nacnudsmada Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi i have been on this for year but never used it, after seeing my cousins great success i am keen to give it more time, so happy to help and be helped.
  • HannahLDT
    Options
    Hi I'm Tanyel. I'm ending my first week back. Nice to meet everyone. :)

Hi Tanyel, nice to meet you :) xx