Today I.......

Options
I walked 1 mile in 29 minutes on treadmill today! :D

Replies

• ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Good job!

Your bones, circulation, and mood (among many other things) will thank you. :smile:
  • message4michelle
    message4michelle Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Today I... completed my 68th day following my new dietary plan!
  • MomKor
    MomKor Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today I. .....am doing legs even though they are still sore from last leg day, in a good way...and yes I stretch just hit some unused muscles hard!
  • Mirasaki
    Mirasaki Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Today I... am choosing to walk 45 minutes home instead of taking the train
  • rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Today I... Weighed in and surpassed the 50 lb lost milestone!
  • lesleyloo7879
    lesleyloo7879 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Today I .... Pretended to be an adult......Today I lost my first 10 pounds
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I was tempted by some early morning donuts, but came to my senses and ate the breakfast I brought. One donut probably would have been more calories for less volume than my entire breakfast of an egg white mcmuffin and non-fat Truvia sweetened Greek yogurt with fresh berries. Soon, I will be in Italy, gorging on cannoli and local smoked meats...got to keep the eyes on the prize. Delayed gratification for the win! B)
  • surprisethekids
    surprisethekids Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today I...found almost an entire Spring wardrobe upstairs in bin of previously outgrown clothes!
  • Init_to_winit
    Init_to_winit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Today I...logged in for 40 days! I also did not join the entire office out for lunch and ate my salad I prepared instead.
  • Snipsa
    Snipsa Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Today I bought an above-knee cocktail dress to wear to a function tomorrow. Having been embarrassed by my body, and especially my lower legs for most of my life, this was a huge achievement for me. I'm still not close to satisfied with my legs, but the self-confidence is definitely improving!
  • PaulaS1220
    PaulaS1220 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Today I broke a two week plateau on the scale.
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Today...I packed a healthy lunch and really enjoyed it even though the vending machines were a few feet away and calling my name!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!