Cheating wife

Options
Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
A man returns home a day early from a business> > trip. It's after midnight. While en route home he asks> > the cabby if he would be a witness. The man suspects his> > wife is having an affair and he wants to catch her in the> > act.For $100, the cabby agrees. Quietly arriving home, the> > husband and cabby tiptoe into the bedroom. The husband> > switches on the lights, yanks the blanket back and there is> > his wife in bed with another man!The husband puts a gun to> > the naked man's head. The wife shouts, 'Don't do> > it! I lied when I told you I inherited money. HE paid for> > the Corvette I gave you. HE paid for our new cabin cruiser.> > HE paid for your season football tickets. HE paid for our> > house at the lake HE paid for our country club membership,> > and HE even pays the monthly dues!'Shaking his head from> > side-to-side, the husband lowers the gun. He looks over at> > the cabby and says, 'What would you do?The cabby> > replies, 'I'd cover his *kitten* with that blanket before> > he catches cold.'

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Options
    A man returns home a day early from a business> > trip. It's after midnight. While en route home he asks> > the cabby if he would be a witness. The man suspects his> > wife is having an affair and he wants to catch her in the> > act.For $100, the cabby agrees. Quietly arriving home, the> > husband and cabby tiptoe into the bedroom. The husband> > switches on the lights, yanks the blanket back and there is> > his wife in bed with another man!The husband puts a gun to> > the naked man's head. The wife shouts, 'Don't do> > it! I lied when I told you I inherited money. HE paid for> > the Corvette I gave you. HE paid for our new cabin cruiser.> > HE paid for your season football tickets. HE paid for our> > house at the lake HE paid for our country club membership,> > and HE even pays the monthly dues!'Shaking his head from> > side-to-side, the husband lowers the gun. He looks over at> > the cabby and says, 'What would you do?The cabby> > replies, 'I'd cover his *kitten* with that blanket before> > he catches cold.'
  • genabug
    genabug Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GlassKisses
    Options
    lol wow :laugh:
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Good One:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have to forward that to a few people
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • abillings9
    Options
    :laugh: LOL Thanks for the laugh this morning!
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    I think I need a boyfriend like that.:noway:
  • beagle595
    beagle595 Posts: 226
    Options
    Good one!:laugh: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    You've got some good ones today!
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Too cute... I needed a laugh this morning
  • Anna_Banana
    Options
    You've got some good ones today!
    Thanks, sometimes I get really cute e-mails that I just have to share. Sometimes they aren't worth repeating. I thought these were good ones.