super frustrated....

Options
OK, so I went shopping today to try to find a dress for my cousin's wedding. Since I am singing in it, I figured I needed a good, cute, comfy, dressy, summer dress because it is an outside wedding. I found the PERFECT dress on sale at my favorite store...they only had it in a size 12 (a size I don't even remember wearing), and it almost fit perfectly....the one thing stopping me from zipping it up? My freakin huge boobs...UGH....I know that so many people think big boobs are a good thing, but to me they just get in the way. They don't need to be as large as mine are, and it royally pisses me off that the ONLY thing keeping me out of a size 12 dress are my damn boobs...UGH....So then I start thinking, what is the point of losing weight, when I have to still get larger size dressed just so my boobs will fit in them? Will they ever shrink as I lose more weight??????? Are there any exercises to help them shrink???? Please tell me there is a way without surgery to make them smaller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• dcladydi
    dcladydi Posts: 95
    Options
    I have a feeling I'm going to have the same problem as you do :(
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I too have bigger breasts yes they do get in the way, Sorry
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    OK, so I went shopping today to try to find a dress for my cousin's wedding. Since I am singing in it, I figured I needed a good, cute, comfy, dressy, summer dress because it is an outside wedding. I found the PERFECT dress on sale at my favorite store...they only had it in a size 12 (a size I don't even remember wearing), and it almost fit perfectly....the one thing stopping me from zipping it up? My freakin huge boobs...UGH....I know that so many people think big boobs are a good thing, but to me they just get in the way. They don't need to be as large as mine are, and it royally pisses me off that the ONLY thing keeping me out of a size 12 dress are my damn boobs...UGH....So then I start thinking, what is the point of losing weight, when I have to still get larger size dressed just so my boobs will fit in them? Will they ever shrink as I lose more weight??????? Are there any exercises to help them shrink???? Please tell me there is a way without surgery to make them smaller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... Don't kill the boobies!
  • Soziberry
    Soziberry Posts: 115
    Options
    I have the opposite complaint, since losing weight my boobage has dramatically decreased in size :-(
    Luckily my hubby says he doesn't care it does make you wonder sometimes.
  • dcladydi
    dcladydi Posts: 95
    Options
    Guys!!! My husband says the same things about the boobs.
  • jilllian0330
    Options
    OH YES, they will shrink! I went from being barely a C-Cup, to an A-Cup, and I have no complaints thus far! Just give it time, they'll shrink before you know it!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    i ahve teh SAME problem. my Gs need to get down to at least a D...id love a nice C tho!!!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    So buy the dress and have it altered. Worth every dime.

But yes, I agree that it's frustrating. I have a size 4-6 body and size 8-10 knockers.
  • IamRoJ
    IamRoJ Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Dang! I've lost a TON of boobage (see my pics?) I call it a Non Scale Loss. Waaaaah! And as for all your nice hubby's cherish it! I KNOW my hubby ain't thrilled. On the funny side we made a hilarious Hall and Oates parody called "They're Gone"....months ago and it still makes me laugh.
  • crazymama2two
    Options

But yes, I agree that it's frustrating. I have a size 4-6 body and size 8-10 knockers.

knockers - FANTASTIC word :)
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    u can donate them to me seeming as how mine have just disappeared!
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options

I would LOVE to donate them to you! LOL and I have no hubby or boyfriend at the moment.....I am currrently looking for a boyfriend HAHA
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options

THAT is an awesome mental picture...
  • kimmerroze
    kimmerroze Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    again I am of the ITBC (itty bitty titty committee) since joining, I went from a D to a B.. BOOO

That was one of the first places I lost it, while my *kitten* is still keeping more than its share... all I can say is that you are probably the opposite of me... lose weight everywhere else and has too much in the boobage area... it will come off. but it will be the last to come off.
  • Hernandezedw
    Hernandezedw Posts: 284
    Options
    Buy stuff a size bigger. Get it fitted. Shop around for a cheap place.
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    again I am of the ITBC (itty bitty titty committee) since joining, I went from a D to a B.. BOOO

That was one of the first places I lost it, while my *kitten* is still keeping more than its share... all I can say is that you are probably the opposite of me... lose weight everywhere else and has too much in the boobage area... it will come off. but it will be the last to come off.

LOL... I was thrilled when my A's became B's, as I got a little older and gained a little bit of weight ...lol... "Honey, do my boobs look bigger!" hah
  • TTHdred
    TTHdred Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Same problem here. These HH don’t fit a damn thing! And you can just forget button down shirts or dress. Even when I was smaller (back in my size 8 days...oh so very long ago) I still good not wear half the clothes because of them. I really despise my boobs.

You are getting good advice though. Buy it a size larger and get it tailored. It will fit so much better, not just in the boobs area, but the clothes will sort of hug your body in all the right places. It really is worth…..esp since you have been working so hard. :drinker:
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

Same here, except I didn't have much to begin with, so it's only going to get sadder.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You may lose them but you may not. I have almost no boobs left compared to what i was before but i know some people that dont change at all. I dont know how much more you want to lose but keep going and maybe you will see some change yet.