LeanSpa?

Anybody heard of it or tried it? My mom actually bought a bottle online, accidentally signed up for an automatic re-order, and now we have two bottles in the house. :sick: Just looking at the ingredients, it seems to be some acai berry extract, green tea extract, and caffeine. My mom has actually decided not to use them, but for some reason, I always feel really guilty about money being wasted. Do you think that acai berry and green tea extracts actually help with weight loss?:huh: And are there any potential side effects? Otherwise, I think I'll just get over the guilt and throw them away... :bigsmile:

Replies

• Don't use it. They are quacks and your Mom may not have ordered the automatic refill. I looked online afterward when they charged me 79.99 when they were only supposed to charge me for shipping and found lots of people have had problems with them. I went to the Attorney General's office and I got a full refund including shipping. I don't think acai helps you lose weight but Green Tea is supposed to help and I haven't used the product and I have 2 bottles too because they did the same thing to me. You should have your Mom look into it if she wants her money back. If you try it, let me know how it works because I haven't thrown mine out yet. :happy:
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    At my job, I deal with credit/debit card disputes for that same company and many of their offshoots....so I would say, stay away!