Pregnant friends?

Options
Hey! I'm 12 weeks pregnant and would love to be friends with anyone else who's expecting or is a new mom. I'll be frank and say I'm steering clear of friends who are looking to lose a ton and are eating low-cal as a result but need support from ladies in a position similar to mine right now: girls who are eating a relatively high number of calories since gaining healthy pregnancy weight and breastfeeding after make that a must.

I have LOVED all the support from my girls here on MFP and thought I'd give another shout-out here for anyone new or newly pregnant.

Replies

• blancoms
    blancoms Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! After spending the last two months on MFP losing 25 lbs I found out I'm now 5 weeks pregnant. I'm happy but its a huge mind game for me to go from eating at a pretty big deficit to trying to maintain. I'm looking forward to making this as healthy a pregnancy as possible!
  • mtngrl3
    mtngrl3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Me too! Baby#2 August 2nd, 2016. (My first was born June 2015) Didn't really use MFP the first time, just want to make sure I stay on track again/healthy w/ this one!
  • thegirlwthegreenapple
    Options
    Thanks! I friended you both and am glad to have more friends who are tracking for two.