What Jillian has done to me!

Options
124»

Replies

• dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have Jillian's 30 day shred as well. My problem is that I will do it consistently for a week and then I slack off. I am not good with home workouts. Between my two kids, husband, dog, school at night and working full time, I lose motivation quickly. Any tips?

I work FULLTIME as well, college kids and 5 dogs! LOL! I just make myself do it right when I get home! Its 28 minutes so its not taking much of my time! As soon as I walk in the door, I get my workout clothes on and start!

How to do manage to work out with the 5 dog thing? Mine keep wanting to join me! I can't count the number of times I've kicked my poor St. Bernard :(
  • aprebula
    aprebula Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I love Jillian :smile:
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!!
  • Hundley3
    Hundley3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I didn't even need to look down in your pictures. Your face in your after shots says it all!
  • OttawaJeannie
    Options
    Holy crap! You look amazing! Great work!
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    This is completely inspirational! Fantastic job!!
  • klassi101
    klassi101 Posts: 23
    Options
    You look great!. I'm actually moving on to Level 2 tomorrow on Jillian's Ripped in 30. She is awesome!
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Whoa. I want your abs!
  • richcat22
    Options
    How many times doing the 30DS did it take for you to see those results?
    The before pics are September 2010 I joined MFP and starting doing Jillian's 2009 Wii workout, then in January 2011 I started the 30day Shred. My after pics are June 2011

dmyxdc.jpg

rrhx7l.jpg

2ebs37c.jpg

2chp5ab.jpg

dz3ah.jpg
  • mjjj48
    Options
    You look fab....I just found you guys online today and you are giving me inspiration. I am going to start tonight at the gym.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! I found my DVD monday, but it is too scratched up to play. :frown:
    I need to go buy another copy and start it again.
  • thesarahsundae
    thesarahsundae Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • KristaWeiss
    KristaWeiss Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Holy moly!!! You look amazing!
  • stubsy1968
    stubsy1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Great work and you have achieved fabulous results. I've just bought 2 of her DVD's and am going to start one of them trmw morning. Can't wait - I'm also a huge Jillian Michaels fan :blushing:

Kathy
  • Padao
    Padao Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great!! I hope to have your modivation!
  • CROCKETT1
    CROCKETT1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Jillian did an amazing job with you girl...Love that woman she hurt so GOOD!!!!!
  • StacieLeigh77
    Options
    You look great! I guess I need some before pics, I was dreading that, but man, you can see how far you've come! Great job, you look amazing!
  • KMAMinx13
    KMAMinx13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look superb!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!