wanted: new lifestyle

Options
:happy: :Just joined the "ranks" this morning. Excited about this site. I want to change my lifestyle to be healthier for myself. I want to be able to play with my grandkids without tiring out as quickly as I seem to do. I want to enjoy shopping for new clothing, and I would like to shop in the women's section of the store, not the plus size area. Have not done this for over half of my life. My daughters joined this site and encouraged me to do so. Glad I listened. Thank you, God for wise daughters.

Replies

• belle5231
    belle5231 Posts: 2
    Options
    just joined yesterday really need to get into shape
  • car58
    car58 Posts: 5
    Options
    Praying for you, too. I am new also.
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    welcome to your whole new, healthier, lifestyle *S*
    i can totally relate to where you are right now...as i was in same spot last november... and the only regret i have had since then is WHY oh WHY did i not smarten up earlier in my life *S*

welcome!
    feel free to friend me if you wish *S*
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is amazing. Feel free to add me if you'd like :happy:
  • EmilySueGermain
    EmilySueGermain Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! Yep you sure do have some GREAT daughters!!! Haha! We will have to shop together!!!!
  • car58
    car58 Posts: 5
    Options
    I know what you mean. I am a nurse. I should, should, SHOULD know better. Thanks for the encouragement.
  • littlefootnz
    Options
    I know what you mean i hate going shopping for clothes and just grab the big sizes and go home and try them on, i live in track pants and baggy tops. Your daughter was right to talk you into joining, your new journey just begins. Good Luck!!! you can add me if you would like to . Cheers sue