Vent......Amazon.com :(

Im so aggravated right now :explode:

I sold a nintendo wii game on amazon in the middle of december. The buyer contacts me in the middle of janurary and tells me the game is broken and they want there money back(WTH?). I was very polite and told them that the game was not broken when i packaged it (my DH was playing the darn thing right before I packaged it) and that im basicly not giving them back there money and I don't want a broken game sent back to me.

Now they have opened up claim against me and Amazon has granted the refund....i have to send the buyer my return address and get a broken game back that i can obviously im stuck with:angry:

This confirms ,in my opinion, that Amazon.com's rules and regulations are for the benefit of the buyer...... Im seriously thinking about closing my account with them...this isn't right:frown:

so now im out a game and the money the buyer paid me for it:explode:

Replies

• punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Im so aggravated right now :explode:

I sold a nintendo wii game on amazon in the middle of december. The buyer contacts me in the middle of janurary and tells me the game is broken and they want there money back(WTH?). I was very polite and told them that the game was not broken when i packaged it (my DH was playing the darn thing right before I packaged it) and that im basicly not giving them back there money and I don't want a broken game sent back to me.

Now they have opened up claim against me and Amazon has granted the refund....i have to send the buyer my return address and get a broken game back that i can obviously im stuck with:angry:

This confirms ,in my opinion, that Amazon.com's rules and regulations are for the benefit of the buyer...... Im seriously thinking about closing my account with them...this isn't right:frown:

so now im out a game and the money the buyer paid me for it:explode:
  • E-Bay is much better!!!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    I do like ebay...

i think I will just quit selling online all togther,too much frustration.

Thanks for replying though...have a good day:flowerforyou: