Thank you

Options
Hi, I'm new to Fitness Pal and want to get involved in some groups for motivation and support... Glad to find this one... Thank you for opening and welcoming newbees... My goal this month is to get back into exercising again... I used to be very active... Zumba 2-3 times a week and walking 3 miles a day 6 days a week... Had a back injury that made me stop and that was 4 months ago.... I need to start slow and get back but just getting out to walk is hard, I forget until it's late and then it's dark... Hoping this app helps me and new friends of course!

Thank you from beautiful Southern California... :)

Replies

• kristieshannon
    kristieshannon Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I've found a step tracker to be really motivating. Right now I have a Fitbit, but previously had a jawbone. Early on I had spent so much time avoiding any extra activity that getting in just a couple thousand steps a day was a challenge. I've worked up slowly, and now average around 12,000/day, and usually have one day/wk that I got closer to 20,000. Slow and steady, and it feels great!
  • Ladycsi
    Ladycsi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yes I have a VivoSmart... I just need to wear it again and walk! :) Thank you :smiley:

19606055.png