Struggling with ed

Options
I've been bulimic for 10years. For the past 3 I've not purged at all but recently I've felt the need to over eat and purge :/. It's not helping, I'm trying to loose a bit of extra fat I have but when I purge I get more hungry and end up eating more. I'm trying to exercise at least 3 times a week and eat small meals, it's always evenings or night time I struggle with when it comes to over eating. I'm a healthy eater, I don't like junk food I never have. I'm also a vegetarian of 16 years. I'm looking for friends to follow for inspiration, support, advice or anyone who is struggling like I am, I really want to stop it for good before it gets worse :)

Replies

• Flybeetle
    Flybeetle Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Ill send you a friend request! I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling, especially with your ed, that must be so hard, feeling yourself slipping down that familiar slope...

I'm a pescetarian (eat fish but no
    Meat) and love healthy eating. I also enjoy the feeling of "control" I get from logging and not eating much in the first part of the day. But then struggle in the evenings, I need to relax and have some wine and then...I want to just let go and eat. The alcohol is my vice but also kind of my saviour because after my stressful days I kind of depend on it to relax.

I'm always up for supporting someone else on this journey of finding balance!