Options
2»

Replies

• kasabalisb
    kasabalisb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    kasabalisb wrote: »
    I just started my diet about one week ago and everything is going fine except for one problem. I'm always so nautious in the morning that I don't want to eat. Yesterday I woke up and made eggs and I immediately threw them up after eating. Before this I generally never ate breakfast I weigh about 318 male 5ft 6'. If anyone could give me some advice about what to eat in the morning to not make me feel sick or anything else would help!

is it possible you have some sort of intolerance to eggs? Or can you normally eat them at another time in the day?

Either way-breakfast is not needed if you don't want it.

I don't have an intolerance because I can eat them usually
  • kasabalisb
    kasabalisb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So I skipped breakfast but now I'm having trouble keeping up with my daily calorie needs. What are some foods that offer high calorie content while still being healthy so I can make up for the days when I don't eat in the morning?
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    So I skipped breakfast but now I'm having trouble keeping up with my daily calorie needs. What are some foods that offer high calorie content while still being healthy so I can make up for the days when I don't eat in the morning?

Peanut butter is pretty high in calories for a small amount.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

You might find some ideas here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10142490/a-list-of-calorie-dense-foods