Looking for friends to help keep motivated

Options
I am back on my fitness pal after 4 years of being MIA . I have lost a significant amount of weight, but I've never been able to reach my goal. I am looking to lose about 20lbs and would love to find friends to help keep me motivated to finally once and for all get rid of this extra weight ! :)

Replies

• alexandramyers
    alexandramyers Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good luck!!!
  • bellasnowwhitechick84
    Options
    Good luck and feel free to add me
  • AshadVenger
    AshadVenger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello, ladies! Nice to meet you here! I got 10 kg overweight and it would be nice to have some friends to help each other with motivation!
  • sarahmt7
    sarahmt7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Erika,

Just sent you a request. I'm hoping to lose about 10-15 pounds. Let me know if you're interested in a motivational buddy!
  • Cass2025
    Cass2025 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me
  • SaraLikesSunsets
    SaraLikesSunsets Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I am hoping to lose around 50-75 pounds. If you want we can be friends on mfp. I wouldn't mind having more friends to help keep them motivated.
  • Hsetz23
    Hsetz23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love a motivational buddy as well! Back in the game after a long pregnancy and looking to lose the baby weight, plus some! Strong is the new sexy
  • rnelson88
    rnelson88 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily. Add me if you want
  • veturner6
    veturner6 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me for support
  • MAB0218
    MAB0218 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I welcome new friends for their opinions, food ideas and motivation..I inturn will do the same:)
  • haleyrasler
    haleyrasler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lost all my weight the wrong way after graduating high school now three years later it's all back and I'm dedicated to changing my eating habits and doing this the healthy way this time around, feel free to add me!