what's for breakfast?

Options
perkymommy
perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
For me today it's 3 scrambled eggwhites on a taco sized flour tortilla w/medium salsa and a little shredded mexican cheese.

Usually I eat this in different variations or tuna sandwich or banana sandwich.

Would love some ideas on eating something different that doesn't include much dairy. Please share your meals!

Replies

• Pam_Shebamm
    Pam_Shebamm Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I had a Reese's PB egg and a protein bar. :D
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with raisins, Chia seeds and cinnamon. Sometimes I eat soup.
  • tryin2die2self
    tryin2die2self Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Fatty Coffee
  • lisamschinella
    lisamschinella Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    pineapple, banana cherry shake. Yum!
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I had a grilled chickpea salad sandwich with a cashew "cheese" sauce.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    The last of my TJ's crumpets and peanut butter. Sometimes it's muffins, PB (sometimes with jelly) sandwhich. Boiled eggs and cheese.
  • kiittenforever
    kiittenforever Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Vanilla almond special K with silk almond coconut milk.. so good
  • katiemn
    katiemn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal. I cannot eat eggs and have to limit dairy as my nursling has senitivites to both. Oatmeal also helps my milk supply.
  • deetucker70
    deetucker70 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Been doing the overnight mason jar oatmeal this week. Found it on Pinterest. Lots of variations, but I've been doing 1/2 cup steel cut oats (raw) 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk, 1 tbsp chia, 1 teaspoon honey. Mix together and top with blueberries and a tablespoon of walnuts. Grab and go in am. No need to heat. Keeps me full for 5-6 hours at around 300 calories. Pretty good macros too.
  • nlkklrocks
    nlkklrocks Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    this morning i had 2 organic eggs cooked in a little butter and a trader joe's everything bagel slim with reduced fat whipped cream cheese and a sprinkle of chopped scallions. yummy! I usually alternate between a veggie omelette (luckily my work has a great cafeteria I can get one from in the mornings) or steel cut oatmeal that I make in big batches. I've recently started mixing some peanut butter into the oatmeal, surprisingly good and makes the oatmeal taste so different!
  • Citycat2015
    Citycat2015 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Two egg spinach, feta and pico de Gallo omelette.
  • zoe6724
    zoe6724 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    An apple with a serving of peanut butter and two eggs has done the trick for me for about the last year :) sometimes I have strawberries with it too
  • Linzon
    Linzon Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Well, this morning I had cottage cheese and strawberries, but that's not a help if you're trying to limit dairy. Yesterday was avocado toast with two hard boiled eggs.
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats with chia seeds and some kind of fruit or nuts or PB ..... Whatever is handy. Recently I've eaten silk soy yogurt with an ounce of granola or muesli mixed in. Also love toasted sprouted flaxseed from Alvarado Street bakery..... 50 cal a slice. I either have 2 slices with avocado ( usually use a whole avocado, salt, pepper) or PB and banana slices as topping
  • CassidyScaglione
    CassidyScaglione Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Avacado on toast.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    husband is about to go to scottland for 9 days so we went out for breakfast.. eggs benny and mimosas!
  • livelovebbg
    livelovebbg Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Plain oats mixed with cinnamon and topped with blueberries, banana and peanut butter. So yum.
  • EddieP50
    EddieP50 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Lean Pockets, Chicken, Jalapeno and Cheese
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Maple Oatmeal