New and looking for support

Options
Hi, I joined a couple of months ago but never introduced myself. I am hoping to find some friends who can motivate me. My family is somewhat supportive, but it's not the same kind of support as someone who is in the same boat as you. Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everyone out there.

Replies

• JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: I try to give everyone on my friends list support each day. I'm becoming more addicted to this site than Facebook which is saying A LOT
  • AliCat1972
    Options
    Hi I'm Ali, 38 yrs old and new to this. I would love to help motivate you. You can add me..alikennett@yahoo.com.

hope to chat soon!
  • neocharon
    neocharon Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey hey! I can support, challange, or just be around! Good luck and take care!
  • paigele
    paigele Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi newbie.
    I started this after a round with HCG and the decision that I did NOT want to go down that road again-It is severely intense. Since joining this community I have been able to document around 15 lbs lost and that is in less than 2 months. You will find very knowledgeable people here.
    If you care to add me I will cheer you on as we travel this road together.
  • tikitanna
    tikitanna Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello :)

I"m new too; and looking for some buddies to journey with; I've been at it for about 26 days now, and have been pretty happy with the results.

They say it takes 21 days to make or break a habit. I must say that I've never exercised or eaten as healthy as I have this last little while. I feel all the better for it.

Please feel free to add me :)

Erika

SW:226
    CW:212
    GW:140
  • megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me!
    Good luck on your journey!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Peachescs
    Peachescs Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi. I just joined today. My goal is lose 40 lbs. I'm also looking for additional support and motivation. Please feel free to add me. . . peachescs. Good luck!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I'm new as of yesterday.
    We can all use a bigger support group. feel free to add me, if you'd like.
  • jmbrown1985
    Options
    Hi I am also new to this site. . It would be great to share support with others.
    These is a great tool to start with.
    8869396.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools