I'm recomping successfully!

Options
And I'm super excited about it! That's all. :)

9azebt13i2w5.jpg

Replies

• ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    You've shed a lot of fat! Congrats on your progress!
  • distinctlybeautiful
    distinctlybeautiful Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I'm on the tail end of a month of vacation too, so I was not expecting all that!
  • rholguin0622
    rholguin0622 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    How do you come up with your body mass index? I have a weight scale, but I don't know how to figure my body fat percentage. I just know I'm fat..
  • distinctlybeautiful
    Options
    I went in this thing called the Bod Pod. I don't know exactly how it works, but I'm sure you could find out more if you googled it.
  • Montepulciano
    Montepulciano Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    What kind of exercise are you doing for those great results?
  • distinctlybeautiful
    Options
    I focus on strength training mostly. I try to go four days a week. I don't follow a program. I just do a three day split - triceps, chest, and shoulders one day; back and biceps the next; and finally legs. I do a combination of free weights, weight machines, and the cable machines. I also try to run regularly, but it's really more like jogging. Foodwise, I eat at maintenance and focus on protein. I try to get 25% of my calories from protein. I've not been as consistent as I could be, but seeing my results at the level of consistency I was at, I'm getting motivated to up that level.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Arent you cutting if your weight is going down? I thought recomp you would eat at maintenance and your weight would stay the same or close to it. I think you just dont know what your TDEE really is and you are still at a deficit. Good job tho!
  • b7mapile
    b7mapile Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!