Workout DVD's

Options
Sweettart
Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
I like following workout routines and I have SO many workout DVD's and I just don't know what one to pick. I have about 65lbs to lose and wondering what your favs are and maybe I can narrow my list down.
The ones I have are:

30 day shred
banish fat, boost metabolism
no more trouble zones
kettleworx
insanity
90x
revabs
rockin body
hip hop abs
revabs
biggest loser cardio max
" " power sculpt
" " 30 day jumpstart
" " last chance workout

Thanks for your input!

Replies

• olag00
    olag00 Posts: 222
    Options
    P90X
    Insanity
  • cherylwhite
    cherylwhite Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I don't know most of those, but I have had a lot of success with No more trouble zones. A very good work out! At least for me it is!
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of Biggest Loser workouts, personally. Also Turbo Jam..if you ever get a chance, give that a try. Super fun.
  • lambchop1042
    lambchop1042 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have to say, doing the 30 Day Shred right now and it's kicking my butt! I'll be buying more of Jillian's workout DVD because she's a great motivator and I'm convinced her methods work (esp. for women). I lost 1 lb after the first day! Looking forward to more shredding :-)
  • joansfitnesspal
    Options
    The kettlebell dvds get your whole body! Its a lot of bang for your buck as well as time.....I used Kettlenetics. I used them after baby. Good Luck
  • vetty41
    vetty41 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I love the Jillian Michael's dvds and the Biggest Loser. They are tough but actually fun and I like her personality. No More Trouble Zones is awesome...but it leaves me sore for days. haha
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 Day Shred and uhhhh it's hard but I like it so far. I love Turbo Jam huge fan and I like hip hop abs....Think I'm going to get Turbo Fire after I do the 30 day shred.
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I'm going to 3rd or 4th JM 30DS or NMTZ... that one is great for circut training.
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I really love the P90X and Insanity, I personally have lost 55 lbs and counting doing these two programs. I have now moved to a hybrid of P90X and Insanity combined.
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I lost 36" doing 30DS. I haven't tried any others for comparison, though. ^_^
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    36" wow amazing!
  • rkcrawf
    rkcrawf Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm impressed. I always thought it didn't matter what program you did as long as you do SOMETHING and stick with it. But I've just started Insanity (Day 10) and it's good. The DVD does need to keep you engaged so it doesn't get repetitive. I think once I lost about 15 lbs, I will switch to P90X and mix it up some more. The biggest complaint I hear is that once you are through with the initial 60-90 days, you lose motivation.
  • AlyssaAmes3
    AlyssaAmes3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    out of your list I like 30 day Shred. I also live on workout dvds for my exercise. I rotate after a couple of days with a dvd. I absolutely love The Firm.
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    How do you have so many?? Awesome! I'm doing Insanity now (and I love it!) and Hip Hop Abs looks like a tonnn of fun!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    personally i always do my zumba. love it and it never gets boring