Today is day 90, I'm down 23 pounds! Send me a friend request!

Options
Today is day 90, 3 months, a quarter of a year!!! I am SO proud of myself! I have NEVER stuck to anything for 90 days! I can't wait to see what type of progress will happen in another 90! On January 4th I decided to change my life and I never looked back. I decided it was time to get back to basics, to quit following fad diets and do what I knew in the back of my head would work and that was to eat mostly whole and healthy foods and count my calories!! I have a long journey ahead but I got this, 100%. If you are struggling with your weight, dont give up! It wont happen over night but it does happen! I'm down 23 pounds on day 90 and I couldn't be happier!Here's to another successful 3 months and another 23 pounds!

Replies

• perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I felt the same way when I hit the 60 day mark yesterday. I've lost 20 lbs so far and I can't believe I've actually stuck with it this time and feel like I'm going to make it to goal for the first time in many years.

Summer here we come!! :)
  • Pocket__Cthulhu
    Pocket__Cthulhu Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    GO YOU!

I'm right there with you. I started about 100 days ago and am down 25lbs. I hope you post again in three months about how you lost 46!
  • HappyHealthyRen
    HappyHealthyRen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @perkymommy I feel the EXACT same way!
  • HappyHealthyRen
    HappyHealthyRen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I hope the same for you @Pocket__Cthulhu !!!!
  • jj79miro
    jj79miro Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Way to go @happyhealthyren I started about 60 days ago and feel great. Wish I could share and motivate others!!!!
  • JohnK580
    JohnK580 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You started the day off right. Day #1 for me after months of being non-committal. Thank you for inspiring words.
  • sugarplum431
    sugarplum431 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    Day 89 for me and also down 23 pounds. Congrats to both of us!