Tracy Anderson Metamorphosis!

Options
Is anyone else doing Metamorphosis? I did day 12 today, and I LOVE it.... I'm getting major results with that and Shakeology! My day 10 weigh-in day showed 2.4 pounds lost, half inch off everything, except a full inch off my thighs!

It would be great to connect with other people who are doing the same program to motivate each other!

Rachel

Replies

• sarablackstock
    Options
    Great job! I was interested in trying her stuff I think I will have to look for that dvd.
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I've never heard of that. Think I might look into it.
  • mamato4kids
    mamato4kids Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Love shakeology!
  • rachelmof
    rachelmof Posts: 51
    Options
    Yes, you should definitely look into it! I know she's been on QVC a lot lately, so you might be able to get a deal through them! Shakeology is AMAZING too... helps up the energy and stave off my cravings, which is a major accomplishment for me! :)
  • HeidiYogi
    HeidiYogi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else doing Metamorphosis? I did day 12 today, and I LOVE it.... I'm getting major results with that and Shakeology! My day 10 weigh-in day showed 2.4 pounds lost, half inch off everything, except a full inch off my thighs!

It would be great to connect with other people who are doing the same program to motivate each other!

Rachel

Hello Rachelmof!!

Yes, I am 51 days into my Metamorphosis! :) Glad you found me on here.....we can definitely cheer each other on - there are several other ladies on here as well (starlage, cupcakecarnivore, stephnsuarez - they are on my friends list) that are also doing TAM.

I don't know what Shakeology is - you'll have to school me on that.......I'm doing Tracy's diet and am getting GREAT results...always making sure to at least hit 1200 calories though so don't worry, I'm not starving myself. :)

Glad to meet you and look forward to your updates/results!!
    -Heidi.
  • Starlage
    Starlage Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    and of course you know I'm already doing it- I'll add my two cents about finding it for those who want to- you CAN get it off QVC and they add a bonus dvd for the same price you'd be paying if you got it off her website. So they send the whole kit (dance cardio and three muscle dvds with nine workouts that you change every 10 days) and add the first dvd from the continuity dvds (to be used after you've done the 90 program to continue her workouts but change things up. LOVE HER!!!
  • Starlage
    Options
    anyone else have trouble with sore feet/ankles/lower legs during the cardio? I think I need to get a better pair of tennis shoes I guess. Mine must not be supporting me well enough.
  • rachelmof
    rachelmof Posts: 51
    Options
    I use my boyfriend's Adidas Bounce shoes... they feel better than my old running shoes. Something with tons of support and shock absorption will help!
  • HeidiYogi
    HeidiYogi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    anyone else have trouble with sore feet/ankles/lower legs during the cardio? I think I need to get a better pair of tennis shoes I guess. Mine must not be supporting me well enough.

Hey girl,

YES - at first I was experiencing quite a bit of pain which is why I suggested step-touching for a while and work up to the jumping. All of that lateral movement is probably pretty new to your body/joints, etc. so it takes time for it not to hurt. The first 4 days of DC I could BARELY walk it hurt so bad....all I can say is lots of calf stretches and ankle rolls before and after DC. Also, yes, the shoes matter. I went to my local Nike store and originally grabbed the Shox (because that is what TA wears!!) and then talked to the shoe guy, told him what I'm doing and he said NO to the shox as they don't provide enough support for the lateral movement/jumping on the balls of our feet. He recommended to me (and I bought two pairs) of the Nike Free XT Fit and I have to say...they are AMAZING. They were on sale too - score for me! :) They are a training shoe and provide great lateral movement support...

Just my two cents! :) I was using my old Adidas Boost shoes and they were just too old - it was time for a new pair anyhow.

-Heidi.
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options

Oh definitely....my ankles and shins and calves were killing me at first!!

I ended up buying a pair of Mizuno wave shoes and they are like jumping on a cloud:)
  • Starlage
    Options
    Thanks girls! I gave my legs n feet a bit of a rest today and did jillian michaels metabolism boost/ fat burn for my cardio(killer by the way!). Looks like I'm guna need to go shoe shopping!
  • dancer77
    dancer77 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm doing her 30day method right now and I ordered metamorphosis, but it hasn't arrived yet!!!
  • Starlage
    Options
    alright! I think you'll love it! When I ordered mine off qvc from the time I paid online to the time it arrived was about 2 1/2 weeks! ack! I took forver. but I was so happy when it FINALLY arrived and in the mean time I did her muscle work from her mat dvd combined with some jillian michaels cardio every day so it prepared me A LITTLE :o) good luck dancer!
  • cupcakecarnivore
    Options
    It took soooo long for the metamorphosis dvd's to get to me. About a month, but I think it got stuck at the US/Canadian border. Definitely worth the wait:)
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    I just saw the informercial this morning and already fell in love with the way she works your body. I immediately ordered mine. I can't wait for it. Thanks for the info ya'll.