NSV - Wedding Band

Options
kellyscomeback
kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
I can FINALLY slip my wedding band off of my finger with out having to lube the crap out of my finger with soapy water! I cannot tell you how happy I am (ok, I did make a post about it) and it hasn't been like this in 3 years! Things will only get better from here!

Now...just not to drop it....

Replies

• Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Options
    Yaaaay!!! That is so awesome! It's odd that you posted this because I noticed the very same thing myself a day or so ago! It's freaking AWESOME!!
  • mgravy
    mgravy Posts: 47
    Options
    This made me think of Kevin James' stand-up...he has a joke about how his fitness goals are different from most people and he says, "I just don't want my stomach to jiggle when I brush my teeth!" Hell, I thought it was a fantastic goal!

Congrats! :)
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    This made me think of Kevin James' stand-up...he has a joke about how his fitness goals are different from most people and he says, "I just don't want my stomach to jiggle when I brush my teeth!" Hell, I thought it was a fantastic goal!

Congrats! :)

Ha! Yeah, that would be a great goal to hit too. Baby steps...
  • beach_chelle
    beach_chelle Posts: 221
    Options
    Your post made me think about my band so I went and tried it on and it fits. I am finding the little things mean so much more as I go along than any number on a scale evr could! Congrats on the NSV
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Congrats! me too :)
  • ShannonC779
    Options
    Way to go.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Awww :heart: That's awesome! Congrats!
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I posted a bit ago about being able to wear my engagement ring again, and how awesome that was for my DH to see as well as myself to experience it.
    Congratulations on being able to get your ring off easily. That is a wonderful accomplishment. be proud of yourself.
  • MsElphaba
    MsElphaba Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I don't wear mine all the time anymore because it is now so loose. I worry it will slip off during a workout or when I wash my hand in a restroom.
  • k2d4p
    k2d4p Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Honest to God, one of my biggest achievements was when I had to get my wedding set sized down. I went from a size 8 to 6.5. Now the 6.5 is too big to wear and is in my jewelry box to get resized again. I completely understand how you feel. It is awesome! Congratulations!!
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Honest to God, one of my biggest achievements was when I had to get my wedding set sized down. I went from a size 8 to 6.5. Now the 6.5 is too big to wear and is in my jewelry box to get resized again. I completely understand how you feel. It is awesome! Congratulations!!

Yup. I couldn't wear mine for years. I finally gave up and had it sized to fit, it was a 10. then right after something clicked and I started losing weight and when I was done ai had to have it sized down to a 5!!!! It is in the jewelry box right now because I broke my hand last summer and they had to cut it off :( and I haven't taken it in to get it fixed yet.
  • alyssa1980
    alyssa1980 Posts: 18
    Options
    i'm jealous! i haven't tried to wear my real wedding band since i took it off when i was 4 1/2 months pregnant! (over 1 1/2 years ago) i miss my rings!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!