Graveyards shifts... Quick question :/

Options
I wake up everyday around 2pm because I work graveyards, if I would to eat at that time would that be considered my breakfast in my log? Or would it be lunch? Help please

Replies

• justjennnnn
    justjennnnn Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It's really whatever works best for you. Maybe log it according to what kind of food your eating. Breakfast if it's eggs and bacon, lunch if it's a subway sandwich, etc.
  • Mitz_xo
    Mitz_xo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good idea., thank you!
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    I changed the labels in my diary to 0000-0600, 0600-1200, 1200-1800 and 1800-2359. Then I just put it when ever I ate the item.
  • roni87wb
    roni87wb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    elphie754 wrote: »
    I changed the labels in my diary to 0000-0600, 0600-1200, 1200-1800 and 1800-2359. Then I just put it when ever I ate the item.

I did this same thing when I worked overnights. It's much easier to keep track of it by times instead of trying to figure out what to call your meal.
  • aflies
    aflies Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am just like the above. Working nights always makes it weird, so I changed my labels to 4 hour increments. I log it when I eat it. Good Luck. God Bless.
  • GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I have my diary divided on the basis of the the time of day too. E.g., midnight to 6 AM, 6 AM to noon, noon to 3 PM, 3 PM to 7 PM, 7 PM to midnight. No point in naming your meals if it's confusing, TBH.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Is this a serious question?
  • cyt0kine
    cyt0kine Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I usually have my first meal around 2pm as well. It can be whatever from cereal to leftovers from the night before. I call it breakfast either way lol. It's all about perspective. Call it whatever you want! Keep up the good work.
  • Mitz_xo
    Mitz_xo Posts: 10 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options